PDA

View Full Version : Here's what happened. . . . .

gotGASbad
01-09-2008, 08:48 AM
I took this guitar home, played it for an hour, then had to get to the gig. . . . . I took it with me. I certainly hadn't planned to. I took my Gem & PRS for when I wanted them.

I didn't put down my Hollow DT in Bora Bora blue to Trans Blue burst all night. I played it for 4 sets and still picked it up the next morning (or was that afternoon?), and the next. I've had it for 6 days now and I haven't touched my other guitars. . . . and my boyfriend is getting jealous.

Nice to be here. . . now I understand what this madness is all about.475

taclassic
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
It is hard to put down an Andy even when you have a PRS or other nice guitars.

Gerry Cooper
01-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Well mine's a plain old Custom Blue solid color on a Cobra S and I can't put it down either. I think if I had one with that gorgeous wood grain finish I would hang it on a wall and just look at it all day:)

Gerry

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/Greenplums/CustomBlueTomAndersonCobraS3.jpg

JohnnyBeck
01-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Band Chicks are cool. Or to be more politically correct...Girls that Rock are cool...or they rock...or Cool women who play guitars rock...or something.

It's a compliment.

dannopelli
01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the madness. Don't worry we keep the humidity right at about 45%-55%.

Seriously, this is a fun forum. I am sure you will like it here.

Nice Geetar BTW.

thefunkyone
01-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the forum! That is an amazing TA you have there.

gotGASbad
01-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Band Chicks are cool. Or to be more politically correct...Girls that Rock are cool...or they rock...or Cool women who play guitars rock...or something.

It's a compliment.

Thanks! Actually, it's been anything but cool here in Western Australia. . . . took my lovely new guitar on the road this weekend gone, out to Kalgoorlie (600km inland) where it was 40 C+. . . .sweltering, so hot it was hard to breathe right. . . . but my HDT still sounded so awesome. And I've had more punters than usual going gaga over my sound. And I STILL haven't played with any of my other guitars!!!!!

pipedwho
01-28-2008, 10:01 PM
That's a beautiful guitar!

40 degrees Celsius is scorching weather to be playing guitar in - especially if the humidity is high.

gotGASbad
01-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah, it was disgustingly hot, even but there was nothing we could do. . . . Kalgoorlie , Western Australia is one of the furnaces of the earth unfortunately.

I'm heading north this weekend instead of east, but I don't expect it'll be much cooler. . . . . .

Pietro
01-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Cool band photo... You appear to be the only one who loves their instrument so much to insist on having it in the photo?
:p

dannopelli
01-29-2008, 09:11 AM
It was 21 F when I left for the airport Monday. What is that in C? If you tell me will I feel even colder?

Ray K.
01-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Welcome! :)

I still love my HDT and there are no signs of that wearing off anytime soon. It's my #1 go to guitar and I play it live weekly.

Ray K.

gotGASbad
01-29-2008, 06:34 PM
Cool band photo... You appear to be the only one who loves their instrument so much to insist on having it in the photo?
:p
I just didn't want there to be any confusion on what instrument I played. People assume if there's 2 guy & 2 girls that one girl sings and one plays bass. . . . even with that photo people ask me if I play rhythm guitar!!!!!!:confused:

Pietro
01-29-2008, 09:19 PM
It's not just a LITTLE because the guitar is so cool?

Of course anyone who knows guitars and sees you with your TAG knows you are serious!