PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Guitars Makes ToneQuest!!!

Stan Malinowski
08-29-2003, 07:10 AM
Thanks to the generosity of sonsop (Joe R) I was able to read the July & August issues of ToneQuest Reports. Both issues were VERY Anderson oriented!

The feature interview over the twso months was Pete Anderson. Excellent information about his tone and migration to Anderson Guitars.

Each issue also featured a review of an Anderson Guitar. The July issue focused on the review of a Hollow Classic, while a review of a Hollow T Classic was in the August issue. BOTH reviews RAVED about the guitars. Fun and invormative reading indeed!

Tom himself is a actually a contributor on the editoral staff to the report but I honestly feel the information/review is not biased. TQ Report is published monthly and has NO paid advertising (that's why it is $69/year).

John Price
08-29-2003, 07:27 AM
Stan,
Were can I get it?

Tom Gross
08-29-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by John Price
Stan,
Were can I get it?

http://www.tonequest.com/

rfmason
08-30-2003, 12:45 AM
Yes, the review of the Hollow T Classic in Tonequest was extremely favorable (and accurate, too). If I didn't own one already, I would have been really tempted to get one after reading this. So, if you don't want to get a bad case of GAS, I'd recommend that you avoid reading the review.

Rob M.

John Price
08-30-2003, 08:58 AM
Thanks!!!;)