PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Crowdster

ryman150
12-28-2007, 05:35 PM
I am looking for a used Crowdster or Plus. I don't need it to be in mint condition. Please shoot me a note if you have any info!!

Thanks!

Ryan

santellavision
12-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Hey... I was first. (just jokin' with 'ya)

ryman150
12-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Haha... I saw your post too. :-D Maybe somebody will have two they need to get rid off. I'm kinda wanting to migrate back to the Crowdy live. Ultimately, I think this would be cool to have built:

Quilted top... in a trans sparkle black/charcoal color. Natural Mahog. back. Chrome hardware. What do you think??::rolleyes:

BTW, those two guitars you have pictured are quite possibly two of the most beautiful Tom Andersons I've seen! You live in Colorado? That's where I'm from. Here for Christmas actually. Small world...

santellavision
12-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Thanks for compliments Ryan.
I hope you enjoyed your time out here in CO.

Trans Black is on my short list of colors too.
I would like to find a used Crowdster, but if not, I might have to just order another one in Trans Black!

Oh, check this one out that I found at Martin Music, it would make a nice bookend to my Atom!

Martin Music Crowdster Plus (http://www.martinmusicguitar.com/products/electricguitars/products.php?pcid=10075&pid=28602)

LearnedHand
12-29-2007, 03:27 AM
Yes, I am getting ready to put my Crowdster Plus on the board. Mine is likewise Bora-Bora Blue to Blue Burst. I wanted to wait until PastorJeff had his sold or otherwise, because he appeared to need the money. I will be selling mine to upgrade just to another Anderson. Thus, I felt it to be important to let PastorJeff complete his transactions because of the situation his was in. It looks like he has and thus mine will be on the Board by the end of this weekend.

ryman150
01-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Still lookin for a Crowdster... very important!

SonicGator
01-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Still lookin for a Crowdster... very important!

Are you looking for used only? Indoor Storm has a couple.

Indoor Storm Andersons (http://www.indoorstorm.com/Electric_Guitars_Anderson_Guitars-c-2_3.html)

Eddie is great to work with there.

LearnedHand
01-18-2008, 06:34 PM
I have one. See my post in for sale.

ryman150
01-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks man. Your blue one is nice! I actually just got one! I got the old Cajun Red Crowdster that I'd sold just over a year ago. Funny how things come back around! :D

Thanks everybody.

LearnedHand
01-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Actually I understand. My favorite guitar is a Cobra S that I was the first one that had the opportunity to buy. I said to my pusher that "this is a great guitar for me, but I don't have the cash right now for it." Two other set of hands later it became available and I snagged it right up and have not even looked back wondering where it had been. When a guitar is right for you, it is right for you.

Mine is still available for anyone that needs one or is interested in one that you might know.

akivisuals
01-20-2008, 06:04 PM
There's a Crowdster Plus on the Gear Page forums if anyone is interested. I don't know the guy selling though, just so that you guys know.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=341105