PDA

View Full Version : Compliments to the website designer.

MikeHil
03-16-2004, 01:15 AM
I would really like to compliment the brains behind this site (Stan Malinowski?).

Besides being a fantastic forum for TA addicts like me but, the site is very professionally designed.

Notifications when responses to postings are made, thread customization...

So good, I'm surfing here today more than I'm playing my beloved TAs.

My compliments to the chef!

Stan Malinowski
03-16-2004, 05:32 AM
I would really like to compliment the brains behind this site (Stan Malinowski?).

Could you please make this statement available to:
1) My Boss
2) My Wife

:D :D

Actually Jack Gretz is the true creator of the website, I just discuss ideas with him and act as moderator.

We are still trying to find the time to get an image gallery, FAQ section and a Music By Members section in place.

MikeHil
03-16-2004, 07:31 AM
OK, good. I thought it was me. I did look for the music gallery but, couldn't find it. Still, we can always post pics and licks.

In response to your other replies to my postings:
-Thanks for the suggestion on the TA straps.
-Thanks for the welcome e-mail. Yes I did purchase 2 at once. But hey, after waiting 15 years to get one... I deserve it. And boy, oh boy, I couldn't be happier. Well, at least 'till I found this site to share my enthusiasm.

It's so neat to find this site. It really affirms my deep appreciation is completely shared by others. Responses I have recieved have been warm and inviting. Even a personal e-mail from Tom telling me to look here... I'm truly glad to be part of such a unique community.

Thanks Stan.