PDA

View Full Version : Tom Anderson Accessories?

MikeHil
03-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Total Anderson Junkie here:

How do I get hold of Anderson Guitar Straps and T-Shirts?

Or, can I?

Thanks!

Stan Malinowski
03-16-2004, 05:29 AM
How do I get hold of Anderson Guitar Straps and T-Shirts?

Very easy....all you have to do is buy a new Anderson! Seriously, yo get your choice of a strap or t-shirt when you register a new Andy. They are also available for $18 each directly from Anderson.

MikeHil
03-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Hi Stan,

Thanks for the info. I've already spoke with Rachel at TA and sent the check off this afternoon.

I'm finding many of my questions can be answered if I dig a little on your site. I'm sorry for creating duplicate postings.

I'm finding this to be a great outlet for me to simply express my enjoyment with the new instrument (they were used - so, I couldn't register and get the strap and t-shirt. But, I certainly have no quams about supporting Tom with a measly $33.)

Sometimes, I feel like hopping on the site just to say hello and talk Tom Anderson talk. If this is not proper etiquette, and should be more reserved with posting messages, please just let me know.

Catch you later!
Mike

Stan Malinowski
03-18-2004, 08:00 AM
Sometimes, I feel like hopping on the site just to say hello and talk Tom Anderson talk. If this is not proper etiquette, and should be more reserved with posting messages, please just let me know.

Mike,

No need to worry about being reserved with your postings. Feel free to post any time! The only rules are 1) keep it clean and 2) no flaming. So far the forum has done very well in honoring both rules.

MikeHil
03-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks Stan. I'm not sure what "Flaming" means - I'll just interpret as "Don't be a jerk".

Love the site, so no need to be concerned with dishonorable conduct.

Speak to you later.

Mike

dannopelli
03-18-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Stan Malinowski
Very easy....all you have to do is buy a new Anderson! Seriously, yo get your choice of a strap or t-shirt when you register a new Andy. They are also available for $18 each directly from Anderson.

Stan,

How do you go about registering? There was no card in the case when I got my HDT a few weeks back. And I see no link on the Anderson site?

Hmmm?

Thanks,
Danno

andersonguy
03-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Hey Danno
Was this a new Anderson?
If so and you did not receive one, email Roy and Im sure they will send you all the paperwork you should have gotten with the guitar. They are great about stuff like that. :D

dannopelli
03-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Brand new. Thanks AG!

Stan Malinowski
03-19-2004, 05:31 AM
Danno,

The registration form is part of the hang tag that should have come with the guitar. As AG said if it wasn't included with the guitar give Roy at TAG a call.