PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with emailing Anderson

BFC
03-15-2004, 10:11 PM
I don't think my emails about my order are getting through to Anderson. Could be because I use Hotmail. Any suggestions?

I'd like to send in a set of strings for my guitar and ask a question about the case.

Thanks.

Stan Malinowski
03-16-2004, 05:37 AM
Brian,

Tom has SpamArrest on his personal email account. My guess is it may reject Hotmail acounts automatically. Have you tried Roy's email, I don't believe it is spam protected (Roy actually LIKES to receive SPAM)... royataguitars@earthlink.com

pluto
03-16-2004, 12:21 PM
I have a hotmail account too. You should be getting a return message to type in a password so that your message can go through to Tom. I know I got something like that. BTW-Stan, Roy likes SPAM? I guess, if anyone, he would like that kind of stuff!

Stan Malinowski
03-16-2004, 12:34 PM
I hear Roy not only likes the SPAM you get in your email inbox, but also the SPAM you find in the supermarket:D :D

pluto
03-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Stan Malinowski
I hear Roy not only likes the SPAM you get in your email inbox, but also the SPAM you find in the supermarket:D :D

YIKES! Funny note though for you non-Hawaiians out there- Hawaii is the greatest consumer of spam meat in the United States-has to do with the WWII or something like that. The McDonalds here even have spam breakfasts. I gotta admit though, spam musubi is pretty damn good and I hate spam!

tom
03-16-2004, 01:44 PM
bfc, put something guitar related in the subject, and i'll be on the lookout for it. you shouldn't be getting rejected just because you are using hotmail. are you in the US or over seas?

BFC
03-19-2004, 09:07 AM
I'll try it again. I went ahead and mailed a set of strings for my guitar. I included a note indicating the type of guitar and the dealer, hopefully that's enough info. The strings are 10-52 D'Addario.