PDA

View Full Version : crowdster question

sonicparke
03-11-2004, 03:28 PM
It appears that the strings get fed throught the back of the guitar but how do they make it to the bridge without being lost in the hollow body of the guitar? It seems like it might be difficult to string.

BrianH
03-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Kidding right?

tom
03-11-2004, 04:33 PM
be nice. i just praised you for being nice. for those who may not know it, the crowdster is not hollow right under the bridge, so the holes pass all the way to the bridge. simple to string.

sonicparke
03-11-2004, 04:34 PM
you know I really wish I was because now I feel rather embarassed to have asked such a question. I've never seen one other than the pics on the site so I thought I'd ask. :rolleyes:

tom
03-11-2004, 04:38 PM
don't be. it is hollow everywhere else, how would you have known.

sonicparke
03-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Thanks, Tom.

That's what I thought I just wasn't sure. :D

Stan Malinowski
03-11-2004, 08:26 PM
I feel rather embarassed to have asked such a question

Sonic,

No need to feel embarrassed, after I read your question I asked the same thing. It is really hard to tell if don't see many (or even a single) Crowdsters like most of us.

Stys
03-11-2004, 08:49 PM
I received my new Crowdster last week and let me tell you, this guitar has such a cool vibe to it. The guitar is a blast too play and it sounds great through PA's and direct recording. The neck is so comfortable while the body shape is way cool. I often mind my self just gazing at the guitar. Tom and his crew did a great job designing and manufacturing this guitar.

Stan Malinowski
03-11-2004, 08:58 PM
I received my new Crowdster last week and let me tell you, this guitar has such a cool vibe to it.

Well I hope this means you will soon be creating another CD of your music!!!:D

Mark (Stys) was good enough to send me a CD of his music a couple of months ago. It was great!!! I'm looking forward to hearing some of your work on the Crowdster.

I'm sorry the forum area to post music by members has not yet materialized. Heavy work loads and many unexpected family matters have delayed the implemetation. Your work certainly deserves to be located there for all to enjoy!

BrianH
03-13-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by tom
be nice. i just praised you for being nice. for those who may not know it, the crowdster is not hollow right under the bridge, so the holes pass all the way to the bridge. simple to string. Sorry, I'm still mad at Roy for sending my Cobra to Indoor....Took it out on the wrong person.
Was a good question, and one I've been asked a million times.
My apologizes to all. I'm very naughty.
Love you, mean it.

BrianH
03-13-2004, 01:12 AM
As for the hollow, the strings pass thru the body with no problems, and because of the hollow nature it opens up a world of tone that no other guitar can conceive, tons of low and highs that are not normally there on other instruments. No problems stringing up, just put 'em in and go. Easy stuff and not a bad question.

michaelomiya
03-13-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by BrianH
Sorry, I'm still mad at Roy for sending my Cobra to Indoor....Took it out on the wrong person.
Was a good question, and one I've been asked a million times.
My apologizes to all. I'm very naughty.
Love you, mean it.

Brian, you are naughty!:p