PDA

View Full Version : yes, hello.

lennon
09-07-2007, 02:31 PM
HEY! what's up...i just got my new crowdster plus and i am stupid happy about it. :D nice to meet you.

Road King
09-07-2007, 04:05 PM
congrats, just got my TAG about 6 weeks ago so I'm rather new myself. A very likable bunch of musicians around here. Clinicians, regular joes, the somewhat famous, and the supreme commander himself (a very helpful and approachable type of guy). So welcome to the place where we all have at least one thing in common. We covet each others guitars.

BA:)

tom
09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
welcome! i'm always interested in how people are using the plus's. seems like we hardly ever make regular crowdster's anymore.

lennon
09-09-2007, 06:14 PM
hey, listen...I absolutely LOVE my new crowdster plus, no lie. HOWEVER, I must confess, that crazy little switch is getting in my way. WHy, oh why, wasn't the switch configured: acoustic in the "DOWN" position?

Think I could send it in (Tom) and have it re-wired?

Other than all that, its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL instrument...thank you thank you thank you!

mbrown3
09-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Or you could do it yourself. Just switch the two connections on the switch in the control cavity, it's a real simple solder job.

tom
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
since i see the crowdster's main function is as an acoustic, i made down the acoustic. it could easily be reversed by switching the wores on the switch. the switch might just be able to be turned, but it's pretty crowded in there.

lennon
09-10-2007, 03:36 PM
since i see the crowdster's main function is as an acoustic, i made down the acoustic. it could easily be reversed by switching the wores on the switch. the switch might just be able to be turned, but it's pretty crowded in there.

Hmmm, mine has the electric in the DOWN position and the acoustic in the UP position. No worries, I opened it up and rotated the switch 90 degrees. Good stuff. :cool:

tom
09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
yes, i must have been in pre wedding over load. electric is down.