PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tom and the team

Reckless
02-27-2004, 06:10 AM
As a relatively infrequent "poster" to the board, it takes something special to get me generate a new thread.
In my experience , "world class customer service" is a rare occurence indeed, yet I have just been on the receiving end of the best example of exactly this I have ever encountered.
Tom - I just wanted to say thank you to your team - particularly Roy and Rachel who recently helped me with a problem with a locking tuner for my Hollow Drop Top Classic. You really do have a world class product and world class people to match. Thanks a million. :)

100watt
02-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Same here...The times I have Emailed or talk to Tom, Roy and Rachel very helpful and nice people.

michaelomiya
02-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Roy, Tom, Rachel, Laurie, Bruce, Charles, Dave, Jessie, Chuck, Tino, et.al., you all ROCK!! World-CLASS customer service, bar none. Absolutely!

oscar100
03-06-2004, 05:03 AM
how many world class guitar builders also have a world class philosopher on teh staff ; MAYBE?

:D

drhulsey
03-11-2004, 12:04 PM
I just received my Hollow Cobra Gold Top with MMM pickups. I had communicated with Roy by phone and email with my ideas about what I wanted and with his input, I ordered this beautiful instrument. I don't think EC or KR would have gotten any better personal treatment than I got! How much more could you ask for: GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP AND NICE, HELPFUL PEOPLE!!!

drhulsey

Stan Malinowski
03-11-2004, 08:32 PM
How much more could you ask for: GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP AND NICE, HELPFUL PEOPLE!!!

That's what keeps bringing me back to Anderson. I have dealt with andowned "strats" from many of the major botique builders (Anderson, Suhr, Grosh and Melancon). None of them come close to the level of service and cooperation that Tom, Roy and company provide. Plain fact is many of the other botique builders have developed a bit of an attitude about dealing with customers. In my search for a Koa topped Strat a few months ago one botique builder would hardly give me the time of day to answer even the basic questions - and that would have been a guitar with a list price of about $3800-$4000! Thank God Tom personally found me a used Koa Top HDTC that one of his friends sold me.