PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Cancer

tmihm
06-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Good news or bad news?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=apTxamFg1CKw&refer=home

I only go there for emergency strings on Sundays, so no biggie to me either way. Hopefully, it won't get worse.

Terry

tom
06-27-2007, 01:44 PM
it will be interesting to see what changes take place. look at the great things they've done for burger king and staples;)

Mott
06-27-2007, 04:07 PM
it will be interesting to see what changes take place. look at the great things they've done for burger king and staples;)

Great. Can't wait to see the new ad campaign with The Burger King wailing on a Squire '51 through an SS amp. :D

Pietro
06-28-2007, 07:03 AM
That Burger King is super-creepy...

SonicGator
06-28-2007, 08:03 AM
That Burger King is super-creepy...

My kids have that "Sneak King" Xbox360 game. Talk about creepy. The King sneaks around, peeping out of holes, watching people to give a burger to.

michaelomiya
06-28-2007, 11:56 AM

One of the first things to go will be their "generous" 30 day, no questions asked return policy.:rolleyes: I heard this from the guy I get pedals from down in the El Toro store yesterday. Evidently, this policy was one of the major bones of contention for GC mgmt. Imagine.....a musician taking advantage of such a policy....whoever would've thought....:p