PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fulldrive,

kurt1981
04-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a fulldrive, it needs to be the newer model with the threeway toggle switch.
Thanks much,
Kurt

Ray K.
04-19-2007, 09:38 PM
eBay item# 330110815618

Pssst, Kurt...these guys are selling out their brand new ones for $149.95 shipped. ;)

Not affiliated in any way. I just got an e-mail from them a few days ago, was tempted, but deleted it. There site shows them higher, but I bet if you call them, they'll honor this price.

Hope this helps,
Ray K.

kurt1981
04-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Any ideas what's changing about them? Maybe I should wait a bit?
Thanks,
Kurt

Ray K.
04-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Tombo, yeah Guitar Heaven was who I was talking about. Didn't know if it was cool to post the name. I didn't want to sound like I was advertising. ;) They also have the best prices on Anderson pickups, and are really cool folks to deal with. Yep, free shipping on orders over $100. Returns/exchanges are a breeze!

Kurt, My understanding is Fulltone came out with a MOSFET version of the FD2. I think this is way they are trying to sell out the "older" version. Don't hold me to this though.

Ray K.

kurt1981
04-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh yeah, I've used that version and it's fantastic, I'm actually hoping to pick one of those up again, sold mine stupidly a few months back. Every time I get one of these pedals, I sell it, and a month later I want it back again. No more selling!! The mosfet ads a nice kind of bite to the smoothness of the normal fulldrive, and really makes it come alive, in my opinion.
Thanks guys,
Kurt