PDA

View Full Version : New used TAG 04-26-06A

Kid Metric
04-15-2007, 06:30 PM
This is a Hollow T Classic Contoured-Mary Kaye type color, trans blond with pearl guard.
Unbelievable sound-pickups-TD1-& TD3-The TD3 is a bit bright, but rolling off on the volume cleans it up nicely.
This was A/B ed against Fenders new Tele, With the Lil humbucker in the neck position-needless to say, it smoked it out! Local music store, lot's of witnesses!
I have 3 other TAGS-
Hollow Classic-02-09-97A this one started the GAS!
Classic-04-16-06P-this one is so Strat, especially with the VA 23 type pickups
Hollow Drop Top Classic-11-07-06P-This is the rocker of the bunch!
On more inbound from Alpha Audio Works-HDTC, with SA2 SA 2R H2+,Fire in color-tell me this won't rock!
I realize I am lucky to have these instruments, and thank the Guitar Gods daily for what I own.
Can I pray for extra time to wood shed?
Lucky feller,
Bud !

dannopelli
04-15-2007, 09:21 PM
This is a Hollow T Classic Contoured-Mary Kaye type color, trans blond with pearl guard.
Unbelievable sound-pickups-TD1-& TD3-The TD3 is a bit bright, but rolling off on the volume cleans it up nicely.
This was A/B ed against Fenders new Tele, With the Lil humbucker in the neck position-needless to say, it smoked it out! Local music store, lot's of witnesses!
I have 3 other TAGS-
Hollow Classic-02-09-97A this one started the GAS!
Classic-04-16-06P-this one is so Strat, especially with the VA 23 type pickups
Hollow Drop Top Classic-11-07-06P-This is the rocker of the bunch!
On more inbound from Alpha Audio Works-HDTC, with SA2 SA 2R H2+,Fire in color-tell me this won't rock!
I realize I am lucky to have these instruments, and thank the Guitar Gods daily for what I own.
Can I pray for extra time to wood shed?
Lucky feller,
Bud !

What? No Pics?

Kid Metric
04-16-2007, 07:50 AM
I know Tom uses photo bucket.
I tried taking pics at 1.2 megs, and they were still to big to attach.
What do you use to attach pics on this forum?
Your input is greatly appreciated!

ryman150
04-16-2007, 09:44 AM
Are you sure you typed in the right serial number? I entered it in, and it said it was trans teal! lol. I love a Mary Kaye White T!

tom
04-16-2007, 11:50 AM
there is an option in photobucket to rduce size to something around 640 for forums.

dannopelli
04-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Yes, then you can click on the little Icon to add an image. Just copy and paste the image ID from Photo Bucket.