PDA

View Full Version : TA Classic in Action!

JoeB63
02-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Remember when I wrote that my band was opening for Jimmie Vaughan? Well I just found this web site with info on the event.

Click on the pic in the bottom right to see me and my Classic in action.

Click here for the web page (http://www.austinliberty.org/events/holiday_freedom_gala_pics.html#)

(I'm also in the background of the pic of the next President of the USA :rolleyes: ).

And for the record, I'm not a Libertarian.

JoeB63
02-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Still waiting for that endorsement deal Tom!

;)

tom
02-12-2004, 12:04 AM
here we go again. are you sure you're not a libertarian?

JoeB63
02-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Maybe I should become one -- because then I'd be the second most famous Libertarian guitarist in Austin.

tom
02-12-2004, 03:14 PM
ok, i'll bite. who is the most famous?

JoeB63
02-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Jimmie Vaughan of course (sorry, I thought that was obvious). He did this gig for free and paid to fly in all his bandmates, paid his stage crew and management team, etc. And he paid all his bandmates for the gig.

I had a brief conversation with him backstage and he expressed his Libertarian view of things.

I was talking to his road manager about JV's generosity, and he said "Well, he's got all that Stevie money."

This Sunday we're playing at Mile 21 of the Austin Motorola Marathon. Some 11,000 people will pass by and see us over the course of 3 hours. That's some significant exposure for Anderson Guitars, don't ya think?

[subliminal message mode on]endorsement, endorsement, endorsement... [subliminal message mode off]

:D

I badly need a Hollow T Classic!