PDA

View Full Version : What to do when...

PlayAndersons
02-03-2007, 12:36 PM
What to do when your new Tom Anderson wrecks your other Andersons? Thanks to Jack at Magdon Music for great service and making this purchase one for the memories. This guitar absolutely rips. :D

Barry
02-03-2007, 12:53 PM
What to do when your new Tom Anderson wrecks your other Andersons? Thanks to Jack at Magdon Music for great service and making this purchase one for the memories. This guitar absolutely rips. :D
Thats just terrible . What people normally do is give their lesser Andersons to other Anderson players , just to keep them in the family of course . So having said that Im first in line . When should i expect to receive your generous gift ?

-CM-
02-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow, I'm glad I didn't see that one before now - I would have been too tempted! Nice score.

http://www.magdonmusic.com/guitars/Anderson/images/guitars/HLDTTBLc.jpg

FFOGG
02-03-2007, 02:04 PM
If you need to get them out of your sight for awhile ..till you miss them ..I guess I can do it for you ..but only for a year or two

PlayAndersons
02-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Driven by guilt, I have played my other Andersons and I am really enjoying the tonal differences; the growl of the Hollow Cobra and the brown of a P90s HDT. I hereby promise equal playing time for all of my Anderson guitars. Roy said it best,"Just strum a few chords, riff a few runs and it is abundantly clear, resonant and vibrantly loud, this is The One—Anderson Guitars." Remember, a new Anderson is good for the heart, good for the soul and best of all good for the ears. P.S. You can't have just one :D . Wail on...

michaelomiya
02-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Driven by guilt, I have played my other Andersons and I am really enjoying the tonal differences;

I was lurking through this thread, saw your post and said,"heck yeah!! me too". Then I re-read your post, and saw it was a "g" not a "q".

I am driven by Quilt!:D