PDA

View Full Version : Tigers eye T classic at Namm?

replayboy
01-31-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi All,
Anybody know (tom?) where the tigers eye T classic on the Namm photo on guitar of the week for Jan 21 will be going ? and whats the serial no/spec?:)
Thanks.

tom
01-31-2007, 08:28 PM
all the namm guitars were pre sold, so i don't think bill will part with that one.

enr1co
01-31-2007, 08:31 PM
That one was my favorite of the group too! Its close to what
I was considering as my next order :)

I understand that many of the NAMM guitars this year were customer orders
so they may be already spoken for- lucky new owners!

e

michaelomiya
01-31-2007, 10:59 PM
(rustling noise heard in the background....)

E, wait, what's that noise? :confused: :confused:

Hey, ya know, that sound's awfully familiar....:cool:

Oh now I remember....it's the sucking sound of $'s flying away.....it's the cry the wallet makes when it's owner loses control (again)...it's the noise I make after the wife gets the CC bill....:p

.....you go braddah!!!:D

enr1co
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
(rustling noise heard in the background....)

E, wait, what's that noise? :confused: :confused:

Hey, ya know, that sound's awfully familiar....:cool:

Oh now I remember....it's the sucking sound of $'s flying away.....it's the cry the wallet makes when it's owner loses control (again)...it's the noise I make after the wife gets the CC bill....:p

.....you go braddah!!!:D

LOL! Toooo familiar with the sounds :D

With Mr. CA Property tax and Uncle Sam slamming me (as usual) around this time of the year :mad: Im almost hoping the news of available slots
is delayed a few months :(

picnic
02-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Tom, Roy and Laurie were kind enough to let me put my fingerprints all over the two Teles at the NAMM show. It was like a Methadone clinic treatment for TAolholics. I stopped by Thu, Fri and Sat for my treatments and kept things in control. Thanks.

Of course the end of show sales on guitars the vendors wanted to dump at the end of the show did not include TA, Suhr, DePergo, Lipe, Collings, Morris or Melancaon. One of them would have been a fine mimento of the show to bring back to NJ. All I got were a couple of $5 Bad Cat Amp t-shirts and some Larrivee coasters! Whoever gets those T's are going to be some happy pickers.

michaelomiya
02-02-2007, 12:42 AM
LOL! Toooo familiar with the sounds :D

With Mr. CA Property tax and Uncle Sam slamming me (as usual) around this time of the year :mad: Im almost hoping the news of available slots
is delayed a few months :(

darn that Property tax guy!!:p :D
He gets me in April and December too.:mad: :D