PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mister T
01-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Hello folks.

First post here on the forum. I have the honor of being associated with Anderson's only Canadian dealer (Mothers Music in Calgary) great store.

It is good to be part of the Anderson owners club.

tom
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
got a batch ready to come to you this week!

Pietro
01-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Mister T,

You could just buy them all!

;)

Years ago, I worked at a dealership that sold TAs, Veneman Music in Rockville, MD (they're out of business now, so I can say their name) and I got to play TONS of TAs, so when it came time bo buy my Crowdster, I knew I could buy it sight unseen and not be disappointed.

Sure enough... I wasn't...

So, Tom... When will their be a Ghost or some other Acoustic pickup in that Atom... I'm saving up just in case! I'd be happy to beta test one.

(hee hee...)

marsodude
01-29-2007, 10:01 PM
We.come Mister T!

uh, put me on the list for Beta test of ANYTHING acoustic!

Casper
01-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Pietro,
I was in a financial bind back in '95 or '96 and sold my first TA to Veneman. It was a two hour drive from Richmond. I don't know if you were there then, but it was a Honey Burst NAMM DT with gold and a Floyd and a GORGEOUS BIRDSEYE TINTED maple neck....an unforgettable piece (1-2-91p) I kick myself for selling it, but was young and impulsive...and broke (typical musician). I came back to the same store a month later and bought a Zion with a silver/blue paintjob and emgs..
Just wondered if you remember that transaction???
Shaun

Years ago, I worked at a dealership that sold TAs, Veneman Music in Rockville, MD (they're out of business now, so I can say their name) and I got to play TONS of TAs, so when it came time bo buy my Crowdster, I knew I could buy it sight unseen and not be disappointed.

Sure enough... I wasn't...

So, Tom... When will their be a Ghost or some other Acoustic pickup in that Atom... I'm saving up just in case! I'd be happy to beta test one.

(hee hee...)[/QUOTE]

Mister T
01-30-2007, 09:20 AM
got a batch ready to come to you this week!

I cannot wait to get those in.

Tom, you have NO IDEA how antsy we have been waiting for these guitars.

And just wait till you get the drop top and Classic orders I am imagining.

Pietro
01-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Casper,

Nope. I worked mostly in the Keyboard Department (which I managed for a time). you probably dealt with PJ or Mark, though. Mark was the MAN for TAs back then. He placed all our orders, picked colors and such for stock. He ordered some beautiful guitars. I'm still kicking myself for not buying one or two of them while I was there.

Casper
01-30-2007, 12:40 PM
I knew them both and bought TAs (among the many) from PJ later on.
Both locations were pretty cool, lousy areas, but pretty cool. Chuck Levins finally carries Tom's stuff, should have happened years ago..
Thanks anyway--
Shaun

Pietro
01-30-2007, 01:26 PM
I bought my C+ from Brian M at Chuck's. Classy place. I always loved it. Brian was great.