PDA

View Full Version : TAG Straps

-CM-
02-10-2004, 10:38 AM
How does one go about buying a TAG strap? I see the picture on the website, but there's no link to buy them.

Stan Malinowski
02-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Call Rachel at the Anderson phone number and she'll direct you on what to do. I don't believe TAG is set up for credit cards so you will probably have to mail them a check.

pluto
02-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Just write a letter to them with a check. I believe the straps are 18 dollars-at least that was the price last year. Email them to confirm the price and mail the check in. I know for a fact they take personal checks. That reminds me-I better get some more t-shirts!

-CM-
02-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the responses. I wrote an email and received a reply that straps are indeed $18, including tax and shipping, and come in black and brown. I sent away for 2. (Hmmm, am I setting myself up to have to buy a second TA guitar?)

The address is:

Tom Anderson Guitarworks
2697 Lavery Court, Unit 27
Newbury Park, CA 91320

SteveK
02-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by -CM-
Thanks for the responses. I wrote an email and received a reply that straps are indeed $18, including tax and shipping, and come in black and brown. I sent away for 2. (Hmmm, am I setting myself up to have to buy a second TA guitar?)

The address is:

Tom Anderson Guitarworks
Newbury Park, CA 91320

And the problem would be.....;)

jimmieb
02-14-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by -CM-

The address is:

Tom Anderson Guitarworks
Newbury Park, CA 91320

The crystal ball sayssss there is a TAG in your future, step into the light and receive your destiny. It is fuzzy, but I see a Cajun Red Cobra with Mini-hums... No, that's mine... Sorry, you'll have to order your own?:rolleyes:

Jimmie B