PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Schematics

MickYoumans
12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi all! I know this is not the new members section, but I thought I would kill two birds with one post. I've been lurking here a while and thought I would join since I am curious about some of the Anderson wiring schemes. I've been a member of the old original PRS forum, BaM and the Gear Page forums.

Are the schematics for the Anderson wiring schemes on line anywhere? I've read descriptions of the Switcheroo and B5 arrangements on the Anderson website but can't seem to locate a schematic anywhere of how they are wired. I was thinking of using two M1's with either a H2+ or H3 in one of my guitars but would like to study the Switcheroo and B5 schematics to see which would be best for my tastes. I like the description of the B5 arrangement. Seems like it really has a great variety of sound possibilities. Any help with the schematics would be appreciated.

tom
12-21-2006, 07:50 PM
we have a zillion different versions depending which pickups are used. they are not posted anywhere.if you email me what you are after i can send it to you. be sure to consider what you have room for switch and knob wise.

MickYoumans
12-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks Tom! E-mail sent.

MickYoumans
12-23-2006, 12:12 PM
I read on your website where your e-mail inbox was overloaded so I sent the message in PM's. Thanks!