PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Trade

taclassic
12-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Hello to all,

I am posting to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I have a Drop Top with a Floyd Rose (12-10-01A). I just picked it up a few weeks ago from a fellow forum member. I love the guitar, but the SD and Basswood combo is not working for me. I am looking to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I am basically looking for the same type of Anderson, but with an Alder Body and SA pickups. No Hollow Bodies, Over sized necks or SD pickups. I would even be interested in an S-S-H Classic or a Cobra with hotter pickups (H1- H2+). If anyone is interested send me an email with serial number and possible pics. I will take some pics of my guitar that I can send you. Just so you know, the guitar does have one small nick. It is on the back of the guitar. Other than that the guitar is in amazing shape.

taclassic at yahoo dot com

Thanks,

Mike D.
12-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Unfortunately, I don't have an alder Anderson to trade you. I don't suppose you'd be interested in other types of high end guitars would you?

taclassic
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Mike,

I really want to keep playing an Anderson. I currently own two other high end guitars that just do not do it for me like Andersons do. Sorry. I wish I had a second Andy with the wood and pickup combo I was happy with and then I might consider your trade.