PDA

View Full Version : Serial Number Search After March

-CM-
12-13-2006, 12:00 AM
TAG officials - has any thought been given to the possibility of someone hosting the Serial Number database after March? That's a very useful feature of the TAG website, and it would be a shame to lose it.

tmihm
12-13-2006, 08:43 AM
I would hope the website would still be accessable after March. I dont have the brains or the computer that could do that.

Good thought, CM....hopefully someone can help out.

tom
12-13-2006, 11:15 AM
i plan to keep it up. i may have to look into other hosting as the cost is pretty high. but that's for later. web stuff is certainly not my gift, so i may be looking for someone to help with that stuff. maybe in trade for some kind of musical gear?

Woodash
12-13-2006, 11:33 AM
i plan to keep it up. i may have to look into other hosting as the cost is pretty high. but that's for later. web stuff is certainly not my gift, so i may be looking for someone to help with that stuff. maybe in trade for some kind of musical gear?

Hmmmm........

AndyK
12-13-2006, 11:40 AM

By musical gear, I assume you mean cables and/or strings, right!? :D

Jim Shine
12-26-2006, 01:55 AM
I would host it for free. I have tons of space and my host keeps adding more each year.

chadmj
12-26-2006, 12:53 PM
There is a possiblity that I too may have web space (hosting) available... and can help with your web design if needed.

tom
12-26-2006, 01:03 PM
thanks to all who have offered. it seems there will be no shortage of space available for the search to continue. hopefully in january i'll know more about the future. right now it's looking brighter.