PDA

View Full Version : can't resist the call

Mystroe
12-12-2006, 11:06 AM
well i've done it again.while i like all kinds of guitars,cheap ones ,ugly ones,any guitar with the spunk to birth a new song, i made the mistake of touching a t-classic at a show about 2 years ago. Since then my finances have been subject to several body blows as i have aquired a hollow t, crowdster plus, and recently a hollow atom. without any planing i have also grabed a slot for a hollow drop top. it's not my fault,these guitars are simply to tite-slick-unified-beautifull to not have and play on a daily basis.Resistance is futile, and they will always print more money anyway.

tmihm
12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
i made the mistake of touching a t-classic at a show about 2 years ago.

You got bit. No going back. Yer done. But you're with good company. :cool:

Welcome aboard, Mystroe. Sound like some wonderful Andy's you have in your arsenal...and of course - the one in the oven.

Of course, we will need photos of yours for inspection. :D

Terry

michaelomiya
12-12-2006, 11:42 AM
without any planing i have also grabed a slot for a hollow drop top. it's not my fault.....Resistance is futile, and they will always print more money anyway.

Mystroe, welcome and well said! "without planning, I bought another Anderson".....I wonder how many here have said the exact same thing!!:D
Welcome!;)