PDA

View Full Version : Won't you please welcome....

LamChop
11-29-2006, 11:34 AM
.... a long-time, happy TAG owner in Maryland. Mine is a Grand Am Lam Hollow T built in July of 1990. Has the old headstock. The color is listed as Cherryburst, but it has a lot less red than the more modern examples of this color than I have seen. Once I figure out how to post pictures here, I look forward to sharing my TA with you folks. I think mine has the finest looking ash top of any I've seen anywhere (and I'm not at all prejudiced ;+). I've already enjoyed checking out photos of some of your wonderful instruments. I have lots of questions that I'll get to eventually. Hopefully, I'll be able to provide a few interesting insights to others along the way as well. Thanks, and have a great day!

michaelomiya
11-29-2006, 02:28 PM
.... a long-time, happy TAG owner in Maryland. Mine is a Grand Am Lam Hollow T built in July of 1990. Has the old headstock. The color is listed as Cherryburst, but it has a lot less red than the more modern examples of this color than I have seen. Once I figure out how to post pictures here, I look forward to sharing my TA with you folks. I think mine has the finest looking ash top of any I've seen anywhere (and I'm not at all prejudiced ;+). I've already enjoyed checking out photos of some of your wonderful instruments. I have lots of questions that I'll get to eventually. Hopefully, I'll be able to provide a few interesting insights to others along the way as well. Thanks, and have a great day!

LamChop, welcome! How about some pix?! We love the small strat H/S Andy's!!:D

Casper
11-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Greetings from your sister state of Virginia, +1 on the pics, love to see a nice Early 90's piece. Had one myself once. Welcome to the forum!:D
Shaun