PDA

View Full Version : Hi, potential customer here... ;)

Jack_uk
11-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi !

I'm Jack, I'm French, I'm living in London and I would loke to play on a californian Guitar ;)

I have mainly applied to this forum to make my mind on Anderson guitars...

See you soon :)

killerburst
11-15-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi Jack,

Better make up your mind quick. These are about to get hard to find. Welcome to the board!

KB

jmdeno
11-20-2006, 04:47 AM
Hey, Jack, welcome to the forum. I've had the opportunity to play quite a few amazing players' guitars in my young years, but I've never picked up a single one and was just blown away....until I played a Nash-vegas' Classic! It was amazing. Like, you'll find all over the forum....they practically play itself. So I ordered one. I've never done that with ANYTHING before, and I'm by NO means in any kind of financial position to drop several thousand bones on a guitar that I wasn't so sure of. You won't regret it!

I played one TA in my life, and it was enough to sell me on them...

John
music@johndenosky.com

kurt1981
11-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Hey Jack, welcome, I too never played an anderson, until a guitar player traveling through town let me play his after his gig. I couldn't believe how easy it was to play, and how tonefull it was. Funnily, I play a church gig, and the director came up to me after my first sunday with the andy, and said she couldn't believe the clarity of this new guitar. It's the only time she's ever commented on my gear or sound. Every band I've played with since purchasing this guitar have said similar praises, and it's humbling to know that it's the guitar, not me. Good luck, I think you'll love an anderson.
Kurt

tmihm
11-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Welcome aboard, Jack. I think it's safe to assume that everyone here has a deep admiration for TAGW guitars. My two TA's play and sound better than any other electric I've played in about 30 years of playing. You would not be dissappointed. :)

Terry