PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Idaho

bluesboy77
11-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Glad to finally be able to post here, I have been reading here for a couple of months since I picked up my first Anderson. Anderson's are hard to come by up here in Idaho, I was fortunate enough to find a used one for sale and snatched it up, a '97 Hollow Drop Top Classic. I hope this will the first of a few more Andersons to come. I really want an Atom and a Crowdster.

jmdeno
11-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome, Bluesboy!!! This place is great! lol

tmihm
11-14-2006, 11:40 AM
Glad to finally be able to post here, I have been reading here for a couple of months since I picked up my first Anderson. Anderson's are hard to come by up here in Idaho, I was fortunate enough to find a used one for sale and snatched it up, a '97 Hollow Drop Top Classic. I hope this will the first of a few more Andersons to come. I really want an Atom and a Crowdster.
Nice to have you here, BluesBoy. They are a bit hard to come across in Pittsburgh, too....only one dealer and not much of a selection at once. But between here, TGP and BAM, there are lots of wonderful ones to drool over!!!

Terry

LamChop
11-29-2006, 05:45 PM
.... I just registered too. I was wondering, given your user name, whether you might also appreciate G&L guitars. I own a G&L Bluesboy that I think is one fine plank. Cheers!