PDA

View Full Version : Sleepwalk

Casper
11-09-2006, 09:53 AM
I was cruising around this morning and I heard the classic "Sleepwalk" by Santo & Johnny.(key of Db) Does anybody (who knows the tune) know what the ending 3 chords are so I don't have to spend time getting the tune and figuring them out?? I like this version much better than LC's..
Lazy Shaun:p

Stys
11-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Satriaini did a version on his Strange But Beautiful Music CD. Check it out.

wreckfan
11-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Brian Setzers version ( Choo Choo Hot Fish cd or his Live in Las Vegas show version ) are pretty darn good !! If you watch the live version ........its either practice more or quit playing !!

TSL
11-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Shaun,

The Santo and Jhonny version is played on a lap steel (thats just my guess) and is way cool. I don't know who your ISP is but if you have Comcast (Not that I'm plugging them.) you can log on to rhapsody and at least listen to it or download it for $0.99. There are 95 different versions listed. S&J is sixth on the list. I would imagine you could find it on apples ipod site too. (Not that I'm plugging them either.) Hope that helps. Time to take out the Tonemaster and practice!

Terry

Casper
11-13-2006, 12:57 PM
thanks for the tip. I just need to shed it. The last 3 chords (some big jazz box, not the steel)are haunting to me. Sounds like Major 9th stuff. Should just shed it and be done. :o

Shaun