PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Anderson Catalog

pluto
02-02-2004, 07:47 PM
I was checking out ebay and saw quite an interesting auction-the 1988 Anderson catalog. It seems like the Anderson team really grew in the early 90's as the 1988 catalog made it appear as if you guys were a very small operation back then. Tom, you look exactly the same now as you did then-almost the same haircut, just a little added weight. Those other five guys in the picture-I was trying to see if I could figure out which one was Roy. Being that I've never seen Roy in person and the ebay picture was small, I couldn't figure it out!

tom
02-02-2004, 08:36 PM
ouch man! i actually don't weigh any more, it must be settling.that was a funny photo. by the time the photographer was ready, 2 guys had gone home for the day. we had a friend, rand havener sit in so we wouldn't look too small. i don't believe roy was here full time then. we were doing mostly bodies and necks for other builders back then.

pluto
02-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Whoops, sorry Tom. I didn't mean to put your weight into question! Those other guys in the pictures were cracking me up though-they looked so 80's!

michaelomiya
02-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by pluto
I was checking out ebay and saw quite an interesting auction-the 1988 Anderson catalog. It seems like the Anderson team really grew in the early 90's as the 1988 catalog made it appear as if you guys were a very small operation back then. Tom, you look exactly the same now as you did then-almost the same haircut, just a little added weight. Those other five guys in the picture-I was trying to see if I could figure out which one was Roy. Being that I've never seen Roy in person and the ebay picture was small, I couldn't figure it out!

:D :D Mark, you say whether you bid and WON the auction?!?:cool: :eek:

pluto
02-03-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by michaelomiya
:D :D Mark, you say whether you bid and WON the auction?!?:cool: :eek:

I should bid on it-the last I looked it was selling for about a buck! It would be great blackmail material too-hey look what those Anderson guys used to look like, mullet haircuts and all!