PDA

View Full Version : Usc 31, Osu 33

michaelomiya
10-28-2006, 06:46 PM
To all of you guys in OR (and in and near Corvalis), great game. You played us hard, and were rewarded for your preparation and efforts. Riley engineered a killer game plan, and Moore executed well. It hurts even more given that he's formally from that "cross town public school" (even if his separation was ugly). We were watching it at the home of one of SC's biggest supporters/alumni, and he literally came unglued at the extensive post game coverage and Petros' commentary. Either way, great game.

FIGHT ON!
mike

taclassic
10-28-2006, 06:55 PM
I caught part fo the game and was enjoying the great game myself. Funny being an USC fan that is now living in Oregon. My wife makes fun of me.

michaelomiya
10-28-2006, 07:10 PM
I caught part fo the game and was enjoying the great game myself. Funny being an USC fan that is now living in Oregon. My wife makes fun of me.

Stay strong there brother! I'm an SC alum, my wife's from the "UC". I catch grief ALL the time. Saturdays in November are nothing but trash talking in our house.:p

pluto
10-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Is this one of your "increase your post count to catch up with pluto" posts? :mad: :D You shall never catch up with me!

michaelomiya
10-29-2006, 02:52 AM
Is this one of your "increase your post count to catch up with pluto" posts? :mad: :D You shall never catch up with me!

better write faster my friend! +1.

pluto
10-29-2006, 07:38 PM
better write faster my friend! +1.

Bump-to the top. :p