PDA

View Full Version : Aloha

pcbb
02-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Hi all. I'm looking to get my first Andy this year, just have to find out which one I want to get (so many cool choices and options).

tom
02-02-2004, 03:40 PM
welcome from the mainland. you've been to dan's?

pcbb
02-02-2004, 04:12 PM
yes, that's where I got hooked on Anderson's.

pluto
02-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi, I have a cobra s and a hollow cobra s. Dan currently has 4 andersons in his store-a used cherry or amber burst cobra, used cherry burst hollow dt, a new arctic blue hollow dtc, and a new transluscent blonde hollow t (at least that's what I saw the last time I was there). If you ever want to try out my two Andy's in order to compare it to the others at Dans in terms of sound/tone/colors/etc., let me know-I can leave them with Dan and you can try 6 different Andy's! If you're gonna custom order an Andy, you gotta try them all out!

pcbb
02-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks Pluto. The more Andersons I try, the more I believe that I need to get two. :D

John Price
02-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Hello,
Welcome to the forum!
I'm sure we can help you get the Anderson guitar that is just right for you!!!

;)

pluto
02-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by pcbb
Thanks Pluto. The more Andersons I try, the more I believe that I need to get two. :D

No problem. Just let me know when you're going to Dan's and I'll leave the guitars with him. Even though Andersons pretty much all look alike in the sense that they are either going to look like either a strat, a tele or a crowdster, they all feel and sound so different. For example, my Hollow Cobra S sounds absolutely nothing like my Cobra S and they both sound very different from the Cobra at Dan's store.

Stan Malinowski
02-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Welcome aboard pcbb!

Sorry I took so long to greet you but some pressing work and home issues have unfortunately kept my available forum time to a minimum.

It never fails to amaze me how many Anderson players/lovers live in Hawaii!

Enjoy the ride!