PDA

View Full Version : New member, new anderson!

kurt1981
09-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey guys, just got my first anderson, thanks to a fellow forumite, and I'm loving it!! I did a gig last night, after receiving the guitar yesterday morning, and didn't switch all night. That's the highest compliment I can give it, I never felt I had to grab my tele or strat that were waiting in the wings. I play mainly funk, soul and some Gospel music, and play outat least three nights a week around Arizona. I just wanted to say thanks to the forum, and will gladly help out anyone in any way I can. I'm sort of a pedal junky, and to a bit lesser degree an amp one, so if I can answer any questions, please give me a shout.
Take care,
Kurt

tom
09-18-2006, 10:58 AM
glad you're enjoying it!
so what's your favorite high gain pedal that has a solid bottom? have all the other bases covered, but haven't got that figured out yet.

njjessee
09-18-2006, 11:08 AM
so what's your favorite high gain pedal that has a solid bottom? have all the other bases covered, but haven't got that figured out yet.

Have you tried a ToneBone Classic?

tom
09-18-2006, 11:46 AM
nope, i'm a baby about size, so that one's out for me. trying to keep the board smaller.

Barry
09-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey guys, just got my first anderson, thanks to a fellow forumite, and I'm loving it!! I did a gig last night, after receiving the guitar yesterday morning, and didn't switch all night. That's the highest compliment I can give it, I never felt I had to grab my tele or strat that were waiting in the wings. I play mainly funk, soul and some Gospel music, and play outat least three nights a week around Arizona. I just wanted to say thanks to the forum, and will gladly help out anyone in any way I can. I'm sort of a pedal junky, and to a bit lesser degree an amp one, so if I can answer any questions, please give me a shout.
Take care,
Kurt
Glad you are digging the Anderson . Got my first Anderson in August . I share your enthusiasim . I use the tonebone headbone . Really nice unit .
Barry
www.toyzzband.com

FFOGG
09-20-2006, 10:11 AM
How about a pic ??

John Price
09-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Welcome to the board!:D