PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

GuitarNorton
08-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi everyoone! I play Barber and Clark amps and alot of Barber pedals. Recently interested in the Atom and just came across this site searching for info on one. Nice people and alot of info here. :D

tom
08-24-2006, 05:27 PM
welcome. have seen your posts over at barber land. have quite a bunch of barber pedals myself.

mbrown3
08-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome, GuitarNorton! I just ordered a TonePress, that will be my first foray into Barber-land. I like the sound of the Direct Drive as well and may need to try one someday.

GuitarNorton
08-24-2006, 06:47 PM
welcome. have seen your posts over at barber land. have quite a bunch of barber pedals myself.
Thanks Tom! Yea Barber pedals are kinda like potato chips, you can't just have one. lol

GuitarNorton
08-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Welcome, GuitarNorton! I just ordered a TonePress, that will be my first foray into Barber-land. I like the sound of the Direct Drive as well and may need to try one someday.
Watch out they are addicting! :) Tone Press is a favorite of mine, good choice.
The blend knob enabling you to blend in the amout of compressed signal with your dry is the shizt on that pedal. Do open it up and adjust the internal color setting when you get it. I worte a thread on the Tone Press controls you may be interested in here Tone Press Control functions (http://www.tpngear.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=617) over on the Perfect Note Forum. Hope it helps. Let us know what you think of the Tone Press.

mbrown3
08-24-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, I'm excited about it. I should get it next week. I'll have a look through that thread when I get it up and running.

tmihm
08-31-2006, 07:08 AM
Welcome aboard!!!! ;)

John Price
09-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Welcome! Enjoy!!!!......:D