PDA

View Full Version : Divided by 13 - ERT33 Combo amp

andersonguy
07-24-2006, 04:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Andersonguy/DSC05213.jpg

Recently purchased from a fellow forumite on TGP. I got this amp in and had some tube issues I could not resolve. Sent it in to Fred he gave it a going over. So its got brand new tubes and working properly/sounding great. I have come to the conclusion I'm more of a Fender guy. Tried this amp with a Les Paul and it totally crushed!! (I need to get one) Strat sounds amazing through it too. One of those amps you can just plug directly in to and go.

Divided By 13 ERT33- No longer made 2x12 combo in a striking blonde tolex/brown V get-up. This one comes with the RSA31 mod already installed and in very good condition, so you're ready to rock/blues/country/jazz or whatever you choose. Voxy normal channel, Marshall-like on the click channel, and wonderful reverb to boot. Half power switch and tons of speaker output settings make it as versatile an amp as you'll ever find. It's yours for only $2500.00 with no speakers, or $2600.00 with a Weber Blue Dog/Silver Bell. Shipping $75.00 CONUS. The amp will be shipped in two seperate boxes, one for the cab and speakers, the other for the chassis.
Dont hesitate to contact me with questions.

glowingtubes at msn dot com

Thanks

RC