PDA

View Full Version : Fedex rules

GaryMcT
06-16-2006, 03:09 PM
http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81485

tom
06-16-2006, 04:21 PM
don't think all the kings horses and all the kings men are gonna put that one back together.

bruce
06-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Wow.. That's sick.

GaryMcT
06-17-2006, 01:40 AM
The really sick thing is that Fedex doesn't insure "collectors value", or something like that. I wonder what this guy is going to get as a replacement for this?

tmihm
06-19-2006, 11:08 AM
I've seen a bunch of broken electrics in various stages, but this poor Martin is a show stopper.

I have one (outgoing) on a FedEx truck.....supposed to be delivered today.

Nuff said there....... <gulp> :eek:

Terry

BrianH
06-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Fedex - where do I start..........my favorite Fedex story:
First Anderson delivery from Fedex was a Drop Top T and a Hollow T Classic, both arriving at the same time. Store opens at 11am, so the driver leaves them leaned up against at the shop entrance door - at 9am!
Luckily a very honest customer drove by and saw this; he stoped and grabbed the boxes and then brought them back later that day.
We didn't even have any idea that a delivery had been made until he walked in (4 hours later) with the goods.
And that's just one story - plenty more where that came from and we're in the middle of a dispute with them right now.

billyguitar
06-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Dirty-rat-bast**ds!!!
Man that Martin brings tears to my eyes. United Package Smashers is no better. The only thing that lets me ship anything at all is the knowledge that virtually everything is shipped somehow and almost all of it arrives unscathed. On the Dr Z amp forum a guy posted a picture of the Dr Z boxes for a Stang Ray head and Celestion Blues loaded 2 x 12 cab just sitting on his front porch where the delivery man left them! There is something wrong higher-up at these businesses that lets things like these happen.