PDA

View Full Version : Almost new proud owner

satangelo
06-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Ciao from northern Italy,
Just bought a DT on e-bay and waiting for delivery (long time from USA to Italy)
Hope to find here suggestion and knowledge to take care of my new baby and new friends!

Angelo

marsodude
06-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome from Florida Dude!

Dave K
06-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the forum, Angelo.
If you don't want to wait for your DT to arrive in Milano, you can fly to Seattle and play many here. I'll trade places with you so I can travel around your country and go to a MotoGP and Formula One race while enjoying the sights. :D

satangelo
06-03-2006, 02:30 AM
Ok Dave,
where i have to sign to do this immediately? I'm still droolin' on the pics on the ebay site! :rolleyes:

Dave K
06-03-2006, 12:31 PM
That's a great looking DT,Angelo. I'm sure you'll enjoy it,and it won't be your last Anderson. ;)

I wish I was in Italy this weekend so I could see this:
http://dmtimaging.com/Valentino%20Rossi%20Stoppie.jpg

satangelo
06-03-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm a great fan of him, i will enjoy the Gp tomorrow for sure!
As you've seen he's back in shining shape (beside recent bad luck).
I have became a motogp fan after F1 GP became a tedious show some years ago :D
Here is very difficult to get an Anderson in good shape at a reasonable price:
recently i found an used "classic" with changed pups (Lindy Fralin) some missed parts, scratches and dings everywhere for "only" 3000 USD :eek:
You could figure how much do them cost in mint or new!

Dave K
06-03-2006, 09:49 PM
There are always trade-offs. You have to pay more for an Anderson in Italy, we have to pay more to attend the one MotoGP race we get in the states. ;)
Any time you'd like to trade, we'll leave the guitars for you and the house key will be with the neighbor. :D

sean
06-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Welcome Angelo.
Congrats on your incomming TAG.Your DT looks awesome.
Andersons will spoil you.So,be prepared to add another one sometime in the near future. :D

Dave M.
06-04-2006, 10:27 PM
And to be in Mugello today!!!

Angelo, did you attend the race? I only got to see a broadcast of what is shown here in the US. But I cannot complain. :eek:

satangelo
06-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks sean, i will see in the future, for the moment, i've not got my first yet!
USPS and Poste Italiane are handling it since 17 May!
Dave, i have not attended to the race, althought i wish. Mugello is 400 Km far from me and, more, there is a very bad traffic situation over there during the race weekend, because they are located in the middle of a mountains and hills area.
Anyway i've enjoyed the race in TV and.........VALENTINO IS BACK!!