PDA

View Full Version : Two more questions

sonicparke
01-22-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks everybody for answering all my questions. I don't like to be always taking and taking but unfortunately I have to Anderson advice to offer.

1. How does the Buzz Feiten system handle playing with a capo? Is it still an improvement because or the tuning offsets?

2. Do you have to use the tuning offsets on a BFTS equiped guitar? As in...I am waiting for the peterson stomp tuner to come out before I will have a tuner that can tune the bfts. If I have my strat retrofitted before i can get the tuner will that creat a big problem? Or should I wait to have the tuner first?

Thanks!

I'm going to be taking a trip to Brook Mays in the next few weeks to actually spend some time with some andersons. That could be dangerous.

dpeterson
01-22-2004, 06:04 PM
capo in theory should work, and i've read somewhere it will, i havent tried myself.

you can tune it with any tuner, just intonating it needs some tweaking. If you tune with a normal tuner, just sharp the b just a tad, thats what i do, and it's all good. I use a peterson 490, or the one in my vetta hd, usually the peterson.

Dave