PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Crowdster

BustaHimes
05-24-2006, 11:11 AM
I'm desperate to buy a Cowdster. I had one all lined up through acousticguitarforum.com and after I paid the "seller" flaked out. I finally got my money back and I'm desperate to get one!

Color of the guitar matters (my wife doesn't want me playing anything flashy at Church). Natural Autumn Burst would be perfect though Tobacco Fade would be nice.

Let me know if you can help!

tom
05-24-2006, 12:45 PM
there still should be some at dealers at the old price. have you looked there?

Suriel Zayas
05-24-2006, 01:49 PM
(my wife doesn't want me playing anything flashy at Church).
my wife got me a dark cherryburst with sparkles atom for our wedding anniversary, and under the lights in church it SPARKLES. hmmmmmmmmm now that you say that, a ruby slippers (plenty of sparkles) crowdster. wow!!!! i almost forgot about the atom, it has silver sparkle binding. great touch tom, it has gotten lots of compliments.

tom
05-24-2006, 02:32 PM
one of the guys at church always bugs me about getting my metallic orange atom when i'm done with it. you gotta watch those church guys, i think their all closet flashy guys :D

MapleGuitar
05-24-2006, 10:55 PM
there still should be some at dealers at the old price. have you looked there?Howdy Tom; when was the most recent price increase? Was it across the board?

tom
05-25-2006, 12:06 PM
it was jan 06, across the board $300 + a few option adjustments.

brian b
05-25-2006, 01:01 PM
To bad orange isn't in there. Brian H at Charleys has the coolest looking orange flame top one setting there that I have ever seen. http://www.andersonalley.com/itemforsale.aspx?item=182

BustaHimes
06-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I finally got one! I got it off ebay (saw it posted and then asked the guy to sell privately so he took it off for me). I'm really excited. It's the perfect color and price. It should be here in two days! Thanks for all your help!

Grace,
Eric