PDA

View Full Version : PA Stuff For Sale

nickdahl
05-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I put together a small practice PA last summer but never really got around to using it, so I've decided to let it go. I bought everything new and everything still is new, basically. Here's what I have:

DBX DRIVERACK PA: This thing is like a soundman in a box. It does EQ, compression, limiting, time alignment, feedback elimination, and a bunch of other stuff I have no idea how to use. I have the original box, manual, and warranty card. Again, never left the house. $325 + shipping.

JBL EON 1500 SPEAKERS X 2: Great small PA speakers. If you use all the stuff listed here (Driverack PA, and these speakers) the Driverack has automatic presets to EQ and drive the speakers effectively. I bought them new, and still have the box and manuals. If you buy them, I'll throw in, at no additional cost, the optional mounting brackets that let you attach these speakers to a wall or ceiling, and the JBL EON travel bags for hauling the speakers. Like the other stuff, these speakers never left my house, and are absolutely "like new." $600 + shipping for the pair.

PM or e-mail if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nick