PDA

View Full Version : atom

dave
04-27-2006, 08:57 AM
placed the order, paid the deposit!!!!!!!!!!!
now just months of anticipation to cope with! :D :D :D :D :D

olectric
04-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Congrats! Specs?

GaryMcT
04-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Yes, specs!!!!!!

sean
04-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Congrats Dave.I ordered my Hollow Atom a little over a month ago.What are the specs of yours?Mine are:
Teardrop Honeyburst over flame
1 piece body
'62 rounded cobra neck .030 over
HO1+ and HO1- pu's
Jumbo frets
switching stock except position 1 and 2 are reversed

dave
04-28-2006, 02:54 AM
hi and greetings from a very wet Germany!!
solid body, standard neck, rosewood fingerboard, Anderson Humbuckers H1-A (neck) H2+A (bridge), 5-way switch with push/pull coil split, Pigtail/Anderson bridge with split post tuners, medium frets as have been playing exclusively acoustic up to now, all finished with translucent black burst, no binding, on select stock quilted maple (ideally something like the trans black acoustic crowdster in the guitar gallery).

very excited!

Dave :D

dave
04-28-2006, 02:57 AM
cheers Sean!
I was wondering why you reversed the switch?

Dave :)

thecaleb
04-28-2006, 01:34 PM
hi and greetings from a very wet Germany!!
solid body, standard neck, rosewood fingerboard, Anderson Humbuckers H1-A (neck) H2+A (bridge), 5-way switch with push/pull coil split, Pigtail/Anderson bridge with split post tuners, medium frets as have been playing exclusively acoustic up to now, all finished with translucent black burst, no binding, on select stock quilted maple (ideally something like the trans black acoustic crowdster in the guitar gallery).

very excited!

Dave :D

You are getting pretty much the same set up as my atom, with the H1- and the H2+ humbuckers, and if you are anything like me, you will love them. Please post pics when you get it, i am excited to see a transblack burst on an atom!
Congrats again

sean
04-28-2006, 02:05 PM
cheers Sean!
I was wondering why you reversed the switch?

Dave :)

I will use the neck pu HO1- as a single coil most of the time.So postion 5 bridge series to position 1 neck split is better for me.I almost got an M in the neck but I still wanted that fat neck humbucker tone for slide and jazzy type cleans.

dave
04-28-2006, 05:37 PM
You are getting pretty much the same set up as my atom, with the H1- and the H2+ humbuckers, and if you are anything like me, you will love them. Please post pics when you get it, i am excited to see a transblack burst on an atom!
Congrats again
will do - dealer quoted 3-4 months and as I'm in Europe I'm assuming it will be 4 rather than 3!