PDA

View Full Version : Updated my Signature pix

kccheers
04-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Well, I finally got around to updating my signature pix and adding my Hollow Cobra, but there is a way cooler pic that I want to share with you today.

I am blessed with the most wonderful wife. She enjoys and encourages my music, no matter how good or bad it may be. She knows that it is truly a passion I have had for many years.

Yesterday I was talking with her and showing her the finish I was finalizing for the new Hollow Cobra S that I will be ordering from Grant at Mass Street Music this week. She came home from her nail appointment and showed me her owm " Andy Finish".

Gotta Luv 'Em!

Cheers from KC

http://kccheers.smugmug.com/photos/65862283-M.jpg

Stys
04-23-2006, 03:41 PM
My wife accepts my 'A' tatoo and wears an occasional Anderson shirt but to think she would have her nails done as displayed by KKCHEERS wife may be pushing it. Perhaps KKCHEERS wife can begin a new post section for wives only. They can discuss how crazy their husbands are when it comes to Andersons.

tom
04-23-2006, 08:47 PM
What a woman! that thread would surely get a zillion posts.

kccheers
04-23-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm not sure that the thread you proposed is such a good idea......look about 2 inches above the aformentioned nail and see what my TAG addiction REALLY cost me! LOL

sean
04-25-2006, 01:26 AM
That was very cool of your wife to do.That's one hip lady.I showed this thread to my wife and she got a kick out of it.She thought I was going to show her the next Anderson guitar I want(or should I say,need).She was relieved that it was not.My Hollow Atom is being made now(slotted for July).Little does she know there is another TAG I want to have made.Perhaps,a Cobra w/no back contours and triple M's or a solid Atom with triple M's.I love my wife.She almost never bitches about the guitars or amps or whatever I get.She just digs hearing her hubby play.What more can one ask for? :D

olectric
04-25-2006, 08:37 AM
KC--

Nice pics! I've seen your Atom before, but not the Cobra. Lookin good!

Roy (maybe)
04-26-2006, 11:37 AM
This must mean even more when the “A” is on the wedding ring finger. Two people bonded by love through time and Anderson gets to share a moment of that. What an honor.

Is that too much? Okay then, it is cool!

Maybe

kccheers
04-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Roy, she actually picked out the top color for the new Hollow Cobra S that Grant is getting the order together from you . She said she went into the nail salon and asked for "Cajun Red to Dark Red Burst".......then there was a pause.........then she told them the story.

She's the Best!

kccheers
04-26-2006, 01:51 PM
shhhhh....Roy, how's the P 90 comin'?

Roy (maybe)
04-26-2006, 03:33 PM
So Sam,

I spoke with the real Roy and he said that your beautiful Cobra S Special is now in—or close to—final assemble. Barring any unforeseen road blocks, it should be soon—very soon. He told me he can’t wait to play it.

Roy (maybe)

kccheers
04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
DOH!

OK, so which Roy are you?

kccheers
04-26-2006, 03:47 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

.....n e v e r m i n d ........