PDA

View Full Version : M1-/TV3 highly recommended

olectric
04-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Hey all--

Just put a TV3 in the bridge of my Hollow T Classic. It replaced a TM2. The guitar also has an M1- in the neck. If anyone is thinking of ordering a T, I very highly recommend this pickup combo. It's really, really great. Classic tele bridge sounds with a great big single coil neck pickup. The M1- is awesome! This is my new favorite guitar (ahem...for now). Anyway, for what it's worth, this combo is killer IMO. Wire it up with a 5-way that splits the M1-, and you've got some great lower-output rhythm tones on 2 and 4. Just good stuff. Thought I'd share. http://thegearpage.net/board/images/smilies/Dude.gif

Janine Doubly
04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey, O!!! Wow, you're becoming more and more the Tele picker by the minute!! All we need to get you is a B string bender and you're ready for Nashville. I bet that guitar sounds awesome. I'll let you in on a secret. I got a chance to pick on your guitar before you picked it up @ Mass Street, when I stopped by to say Hi to John. I didn't want to say anything until you got your hands on it, but MAN what a great sounding guitar. It changed my personal negative bias on the Hollow alder on alder combo. Plus, it looked awesome.