PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Suriel!

dannopelli
04-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday Suriel! :d

taclassic
04-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

May you and your family enjoy the day!!!!

enr1co
04-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Suriel,

Best B-day Wishes to you and welcome to the 4-0 club!

Hope your celebration is filled w/ family and friends!

e

olectric
04-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Suriel...happy birthday! Enjoy it!

michaelomiya
04-13-2006, 12:26 AM
Suriel,

Best B-day Wishes to you and welcome to the 4-0 club!

Hope your celebration is filled w/ family and friends!

e

Suriel, Happy Birthday and congratulations on your 40th! It only gets better from here on out! :p (and check you email box!)
mike.

tom
04-13-2006, 09:59 AM
happy bithday suriel! as roy would say "thanks for being born!" any fun presents?

shadco
04-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Have a very Happy Birthday

guitarzan
04-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Suriel, bigtime happy Birthday on your 40th! Like Tom, I'm curious what special gear purchase the Mrs. made for your birthday!

Suriel Zayas
04-14-2006, 07:59 AM
to all my friends and family, many thanks! i had an absolutely spectacular birthday. although i had to work on the night of my birthday, it was topped off by the cast off the show and the 1200 members of the audience singing happy birthday to me (i believe my wife had something to do with that) wow!

and to all you guys wishing me a happy 40th or welcoming me to the 40 & over club, sorry you are wrong! as my grandfather would say, "it's just another year of experience," therefore, for those at home keeping score, i just turned 21 with 19 years of experience.

now for the goodies.....2-custom 1x12 cabinets, loaded with emi wizards. these cabs are really nice, they have removable rear slats to use as closed or open back cabs. they are currently being pushed by a fuchs ods 50 and it will go on the road along with the carr rig. I also got a new pedalboard as a total surprise, equppied with a full compliment of bypass strips (thanks, tom peck @ pedalboards.com). finally to start filling that board i received 2 homemade gift certificates for 2 pedals of my choice and i believe i'll be getting the new mi audio crunchbox and the barber electronics small fry.

i almost forgot, i also got the new incase dub electric case, however, it won't be here until sometime in late may.

well that's it! just grateful to God for one more day.

mtucker
04-14-2006, 09:31 AM
aren't birthday's just great! .. i was quite satisfied with those old cowboy boots and raggy jeans but for some reason every year aunt eleanor insisted she buy me a new (bright) plaid shirt! .. now i can just point and click my family to my saved 'favorites' savory gift items ... the internet is great! -- www.andersonguitars.com !

cheers andHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

marsodude
04-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Suriel, may you be blessed on this day!

marso

dannopelli
04-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey man! Make sure you update us on the Small Fry and the new Incase Dub case!

Suriel Zayas
04-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Hey man! Make sure you update us on the Small Fry and the new Incase Dub case!
absolutely. btw, did you ever make the goegraphical move?

dannopelli
04-15-2006, 08:14 PM
absolutely. btw, did you ever make the goegraphical move?

Yes. Started the new job. So I am between music gigs now until I find a place to live. I go home to Richmond on weekends. I figure to be settled in by late May early June.

Hoping to hook up with some good players in Philly!

funalij
04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Feliz cumpleaņos Suriel !!

Javier

Roy (maybe)
04-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Is it too late to say:

Happy Birthday to you? Well I hope not, cuz, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Thanks for being an Anderson-Playing Birthday Boy!

Roy (maybe)