PDA

View Full Version : ToneFactor Analogue Filter, Harmonic Design Z90's, MI Audio Crunch Box

badmonkey
04-07-2006, 07:48 AM
I'm new here, but I've done dozens of deals on The Gear Page, & I have perfect Ebay feedback. Paypal OK, or USPS money orders. No trades please.

MI Audio Crunch Box - $100 shipped, conus.
Plenty of current info on this pedal. Modded Marshall in a box, mint, no velcro. I like it alot, & wins the best bang for the buck award.

ToneFactor Analogue Filter - SOLD!!
An accurate repro of the vaunted DOD 440, dead mint except velcro on the bottom, & it sounds great. It's easy to tweak on the fly with your foot, & has plenty of range to work with low or high output pickups.

Harmonic Design cream Z90 set - SOLD!!
These are used but not abused, full length leads, & they sound killer in one of my homebuilt Strats. Big, bold, single coil tones unlike any I've heard. I'm gonna regret selling these, but if I end up really missing them alot, I'll definitely order another set when I can. These go for $210 shipped new, & currently there's an 8 week wait to get them.

Suriel Zayas
04-07-2006, 12:25 PM
MI Audio Crunch Box - $105 shipped, conus.
Plenty of current info on this pedal. Modded Marshall in a box, mint, no velcro. I like it alot, & wins the best bang for the buck award.
does it have the updated tapered volume pot?

badmonkey
04-08-2006, 11:49 AM
The new version of the Crunch Box with updated tapered volume pot hasen't been released yet. I'ts not due to be released until late april.
http://www.miaudio.com/CB1.htm
The Crunch Box I'm selling was ordered the same day as MI Audio released the original version, Feb 8th, 2006, so it's an early production pedal.