PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my Hollow Atom today

sean
03-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I ordered and paid for my Hollow Atom today. :) I am so stoked.It will be my third TAG.Thank you Tom and Roy for all your thoughts and help.I can't wait 'till July.I went with Honey Burst over Flame Maple w/binding,duel humbuckers(Ho1+ and Ho1-)a minor switching change and a +.030 '62 roundback neck carve.It is going to be sweeeeeeeet!!!Is it July yet...

GaryMcT
03-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Honey Burst goood. :) Check out the Atom in my sig. I'm getting it back today after a jumbo refret. . . .CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'll have a full report tonight I'm sure. :)

GaryMcT
03-22-2006, 11:24 PM
I ordered and paid for my Hollow Atom today. :) I am so stoked.It will be my third TAG.Thank you Tom and Roy for all your thoughts and help.I can't wait 'till July.I went with Honey Burst over Flame Maple w/binding,duel humbuckers(Ho1+ and Ho1-)a minor switching change and a +.030 '62 roundback neck carve.It is going to be sweeeeeeeet!!!Is it July yet...

What's the switching change?

sean
03-23-2006, 07:49 AM
Great looking Atom GaryMcT.I just had the position 1 and 2 reversed.So,position 1 is neck pickup split and position 2 is neck pickup series.The rest is standard.