PDA

View Full Version : Hello

FFOGG
03-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself F.F.O.G.G. I presently own two TAG a Natural Hollow T wh/ TAG put a nice fat neck on with a Fishman Power Bridge .I also own a Black Classic .I had a Pro -Am and Crowdster but traded them away .I found the Anderson Forum through Picnic on the Fender Forum .Tom and Roy have always answered my questions and te people at Magdon are very good to deal with .

picnic
03-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Here' s a hello to you, ffogg and welcome to the forum.
picnic

picnic
03-19-2006, 11:41 PM
ffogg,,
DDid yyou BBuy or oorder yyour gguitar ffrom MMagdon?? I would stop in and see their store on the way up to my daughter's college. The store doesn't look to far off the interstate. Your screen name got my typing to stutter. It's ok now
picnic

FFOGG
03-20-2006, 06:41 AM
I bought my Classic through Magdon at one of the guitar shows in Philly and I got the other one from a local guy .I have owned 5 TAG and they were /are all great .My next one will probably be an Atom and then to replace the Crowdster I foolishly let go in a trade .

FFOGG
03-20-2006, 10:29 PM
F.F.O.G.G. Fat Frustrated Old Guy w/ Gut

sean
03-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Welcome FFOGG,
You sound like me.Did someone say seconds? :p Also,how in the heck did my keg get empty so fast? ;)