PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Posts!!

Stan Malinowski
01-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Hey Guys!,

We're up to 2000+ posts and almost 150 members! Not bad at all since the number of TAs in the world is small compared to the big boys (PRS, Fender, etc.).

Let's keep it going!

Thanks to all of you for making this work!

Stan

John Price
01-18-2004, 10:07 AM
It should be a good year!;)

jimmieb
01-18-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Stan Malinowski
Hey Guys!,

We're up to 2000+ posts and almost 150 members! Not bad at all since the number of TAs in the world is small compared to the big boys (PRS, Fender, etc.).

Let's keep it going!

Thanks to all of you for making this work!

Stan

Stan,

Thanks for hosting and providing this forum. Ive been looking for something like this and only found other forums that where offensive and negative. It's a blast being here and have found
nothing but very interesting, intelligent, good folks and have many
high hopes for the year.
I attended the Namm show and got to meet some of our forum friends. I had a great time talking with all the folks there.
I'm going to order my next Andie soon, I'm still deciding on all the
details. I'm probably going to get a Hollow Cobra with rosewood
neck and hum/mini-hum/mini-hum pick-ups.
All that to say,"It's a pleasure and a honor to be here! Thanks!"

Jimmie B

michaelomiya
01-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by jimmieb
Stan,

Thanks for hosting and providing this forum. Ive been looking for something like this and only found other forums that where offensive and negative. It's a blast being here and have found
nothing but very interesting, intelligent, good folks and have many
high hopes for the year.

I attended the Namm show and got to meet some of our forum friends. I had a great time talking with all the folks there.

All that to say,"It's a pleasure and a honor to be here! Thanks!"

Jimmie B

Jimmie, nice meeting you too! And thanks again to Stan and Co. for bringing such a positive vibe in introducing the Anderson forum.

It's a pleasure to "converse" w/ so many Anderson players.
:cool:

pluto
01-20-2004, 12:00 PM
As the others mentioned, thanks to you Stan (and Jack) for this forum. I've been waiting ages for an Anderson forum and suggested it when I filled out an Andeson questionnaire last year. This forum has been an awesome experience.