PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the forum

picnic
03-12-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm new to the forum and just bought my first TA. I understand I should not expect it to be my last. I played a Classic at MAE in Ft Lauderdale last Wed. I didn't buy it then and I couldn't get the guitar off my mind. GAS jones!! After I got back to NJ, I did some research and Andersons get straight A's down the line.
I called MAE, bought 05-07-05N and now I'm waiting for the UPS truck. This is going to be a long wait. The Classic didn't have a tone I found mediocre. My Strat w/ Texas Specials is fine, but I play it in the 2 and 4 positions almost all the time. The TA Classic was sweet in 12 of 14 positions. I demoed it thru a Carr Rambler and a TRRI both clean. I will be playing it thru my Mesa Lonestar Classic 2x12. A Classic thru a Classic. This is going to be tone bliss.
Thanks,
Picnic

Woodash
03-14-2006, 07:58 AM
Congratulations. Enjoy your TAG!

dannopelli
03-15-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm new to the forum and just bought my first TA. I understand I should not expect it to be my last. I played a Classic at MAE in Ft Lauderdale last Wed. I didn't buy it then and I couldn't get the guitar off my mind. GAS jones!! After I got back to NJ, I did some research and Andersons get straight A's down the line.
I called MAE, bought 05-07-05N and now I'm waiting for the UPS truck. This is going to be a long wait. The Classic didn't have a tone I found mediocre. My Strat w/ Texas Specials is fine, but I play it in the 2 and 4 positions almost all the time. The TA Classic was sweet in 12 of 14 positions. I demoed it thru a Carr Rambler and a TRRI both clean. I will be playing it thru my Mesa Lonestar Classic 2x12. A Classic thru a Classic. This is going to be tone bliss.
Thanks,
Picnic

Weclome to the forum! And you are right, once you have one you can't help but buy another!