PDA

View Full Version : A Classic came home with me!!

MEP
01-28-2006, 09:36 PM
My TAG family is growing. I just purchased a new Metallic Amber classic from Mass Street Music. It was guitar of the week back in May. Here is a link to pictures of it on the Anderson site.

Metallic Amber Classic (http://www.andersonguitars.com/cfPages/showSingleGuitarGallery.cfm?passedID=5&finishID=261&bodyWoodID=1)

I've also got a Hollow T with contours set up with H/S/H pickup combination.

I know that it has been said many times but Tom, thanks for making such fine instruments. You really get spoiled playing the good stuff. :D ;) :D

Mike

GaryMcT
01-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Wow, that classic is gorgeous!

olectric
01-28-2006, 11:01 PM
I've played that very guitar, and it's a MONSTER. Congrats!

Woodash
01-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, I never thought 'metallic amber' would be my cup of tea, but I must confess - that Classic looks stunning. Congratulations.

I think I have a Classic in my future as well. Guess I'm just a 'Vintage Crowd' kinda guy.... ;)

MEP
01-29-2006, 09:22 PM
I wasn't sure about the color of this guitar but it is actually very cool and has a great vibe. I ususally gravitate towards the more woody looking TAG's with binding but this one just captured my attention.

I also love the feel of the 1 11/16 '62 roundback neck. I thought that it might feel too large but it is very comfortable. The VA12/VA12R/VA23 with the pull add bridge give this guitar a wide range of single coil tones and when paired with my Dr Z Maz 18...well, let's just say that it is a sweet sounding rig.

Well, enough gushing for now. It time to go back to playing it. :cool:

Mike