PDA

View Full Version : New Year- time for new gear :)

bud
12-31-2005, 01:53 AM
Getting ready to list these on Ebay next week. Please let me know if anyone sees anything of interest, I have pictures. All equipment is in played but cared for condition. Will take paypal and all prices include shipping to lower 48 (will adjust price if you are in So Cal and would like to pick up).

Line6 Duoverb Head $350 - Thought by many to be their best sounding and feeling amp. Does 2 amp models at once and is pretty loud. Never have had it louder than about 3. This was Beta unit from the initial production run that I purchased from the Beta tester so it has the older "script" logo. Includes matching head cover, manual, but *does not* have the small 2 button (I think) footswitch.

Roland GR-50 Guitar Synth $215 - includes blank memory card, and 2 preset cards that Roland produced for the unit. Also includes GK-2a pickup (I will look, I may also have my older GK-2 and will through that in as well if I can locate).

Roland AD-3 Acoustic preamp/processor. $110 - basic eq, anti-feedback, chorus verb.

Behringer FCB-1010 $90 - Highly programmable midi foot controller