PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Red Slippers Classic

Lucidology
12-29-2005, 08:53 PM
There's a very sweet Classic Ruby Red Slippers for sale at More Music in Santa Cruz... $1300.

Scroll towards the bottom ...

http://moremusic.com/electric.html

sylvanshine
12-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Cool. Looks like the color is Ruby to me though. Ruby Slippers is more of a red sparkle. Ruby is dark like the one they have. Used to have a Ruby Classic, they are great. Someone will be very happy. :)

Lucidology
12-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Actually that's a horrible photo of the guitar. Almost makes it look black... It really doesn't catch the beautiful metallic red sparkle that glimmers in the light... I don't know why they choose to display it with such a poor photo on thier website.... I do know those guys though... and they are really good guys to deal with...

dave_fisher
01-01-2006, 02:47 PM
I called and talked with the store about this guitar. It's Serial Number 02-04-96N if anyone's interested in the specs...

sylvanshine
01-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Yup, it's Ruby not Ruby Slippers. It will look burgundy metallic in good light and black in low light. Don't jump on this guitar if you are expecting red sparkle.

Dave M.
01-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Yup, it's Ruby not Ruby Slippers. It will look burgundy metallic in good light and black in low light. ....

That sounds real interesting.

If it only had BFTS and SS frets... :D

Lucidology
01-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Jay.. you were so right... it is Ruby.. you certainly know your Andersons...

But if you see the ax in person.. it really does have some nice sparkle...