PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ohio

Buckeye
12-14-2005, 09:41 AM
As a new forum member, I must say it is a pleasure to be associated with Tom Anderson Guitars. I recently purchased a Hollow Cobra S to compliment my Hollow T Classic. Both instruments are a pleasure to hold and play. They provide me with much enjoyment and solace at the end of a long day.

Thanks to all involved for making the forum an educational and fun place to visit!

;)

Allamricn
12-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the forum ! I am a new member also and could not agree with you more. Just made my second purchase-HDT Classic--last week. I e-mailed TAG with a question and Tom responded within 2 hours. You will not get that service from many places, that's what makes being a TA guitar owner such a great experience. See you around the board !!

funalij
12-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Welcome aboard!

good choices

Javier

pappy
12-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Buckster,

First-off, welcome aBOARD. I recently moved to Cincinnati from Hartford. Where di you get yours? I'm looking for a good shop somewhere not too far away.

Pappy

dannopelli
12-14-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey Bucky!

Welcome. Just dive in the deep end! The water is GREAT here!

Danno

olectric
12-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Buckeye--

How do you like your HTC? I've got one coming in March. Welcome to the forum!

Buckeye
12-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I purchased my gorgeous Desert Sunburst HCS from Indoor Storm in Raleigh, N.C. Great advice from a great staff........Eddie B is a gem.

The HTC is a fabulous guitar! Mine has TD pick-ups that offer rich single coil tones with no noise. The guitar is amazingly light.........hollow ash body with ash top and maple neck, transparent blonde finish with pearloid pick guard.

Every guitar Tom and his team crafts is exquisite. They truly inspire me to play more and with that hopefully better!

nickdahl
12-15-2005, 08:05 PM
As a new forum member, I must say it is a pleasure to be associated with Tom Anderson Guitars. I recently purchased a Hollow Cobra S to compliment my Hollow T Classic. Both instruments are a pleasure to hold and play. They provide me with much enjoyment and solace at the end of a long day.

Thanks to all involved for making the forum an educational and fun place to visit!

;)

Hello Buckeye,

Football season is almost over, but I see we've both made it into some big games. Here are my two favorite Classics: one had a great year, the other, somewhat disappointing.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/drnick/PSU%20Guitar.JPG

10-1...Orange Bowl. Somewhere I thought the other team should go, the team with the disappointing record.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/drnick/OSU%20Guitar.JPG

Anyway, good to see you here. The Big 10 needs more representation.

Nick

Buckeye
12-16-2005, 01:01 PM
http://www.indoorstorm.com/product_info.php?products_id=2601

First of all, football season is never over in Columbus! The season is all year with games played in the fall!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and pics of your cool Andy's.

Check out the link for a pic of my new Hollow Cobra S.......it's a gem.