PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Austria/EU

auge
12-13-2005, 01:40 PM
hi guys,
dont own an anderson but i am interested in a piezoloaded model.
at the moment i mostly play TCMs, MMs and hamers.
in austria its nearly impossible to test and purchase andersons but USA is not so far away :D
take care
auge

guitarzan
12-13-2005, 01:50 PM
welcome to the forum, auge!

Allamricn
12-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Welcome aboard.. Hope you can find a TA in the near future !! Fabulous instruments !! The members here are the same..

auge
12-13-2005, 03:54 PM
thx for the warm welcome...
i am not in a hurry w/anderson but when the right thing appears here or at TGP i'll make a quick purchase....

olectric
12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Just watch and wait (or order one); you'll find the Andy for you. Welcome to the forum!

tom
12-13-2005, 06:00 PM
welcome! we are finally sending some guitars down under in january. it has been many years. they will be at the pro audio store. this first batch may all be pre sold, but you never know.

BoraBora
12-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the forum, hope you get an Anderson some day soon. :)

auge
12-14-2005, 02:15 AM
welcome! we are finally sending some guitars down under in january. it has been many years. they will be at the pro audio store. this first batch may all be pre sold, but you never know.

hi tom,
austria - not australia. austria is in EU and where mozart was born. remember :-)) ???
its south from germany and a small country with only 8mio people.

thx for info, i purchase my guitars in USA and let them send through a friends APO to germany. thats easy and works perfect. and if it doesnt fit my taste i sell it and try the next. but first i have to learn many things bout TA guitars and i am anxious bout that.
take care
auge

tom
12-14-2005, 11:47 AM
sorry auge, i'll try to do a better job reading.

auge
12-14-2005, 12:49 PM
sorry auge, i'll try to do a better job reading.

hey thats an old joke. austria is NOT where the kangaroos live ;-))
no prob..... *hahahahaha* :) :)